Monday, October 12, 2009

1st Project


So here (left and right) is my work of art....well my first actual scarf! I think its going pretty good so far, I've been working on my gauge and trying to make sure it all looks the same. I've noticed that I do get tight around the edges but then my gauge goes back regular in the middle but then tappers off back tight again. My work overall is coming along quiet well though, I haven't had any trouble with it. I feel like I've accomplished alot in this past week and my ball of yarn is just getting smaller and smaller. Its really exciting watching something that you actually worked on come to life.
I'm planning on following an actual plan next time I make a scarf or anything for that matter. I don't want to try anything too large just yet but I do want to make a sweater one of these days. I guess that day will come when I get better at knitting. I mean when my craft is kinda molded into a good 76% and slowly moving up. Right now I would rate myself at a 12% when it comes to the skill factor and creativity. I just don't want to mess up anything at the moment so I didn't' try anything too hard. I didn't take any risk but the next project will defiantly be a step up!

No comments:

Post a Comment