Monday, June 14, 2010

Failure

I tried today...tried something new...

Now it tasted really good to me. I enjoyed the seasonings and how it all tasted, but well the problem came up when I noticed my bf playing with his food...something he NEVER does...my heart just dropped and I felt this lump in my throat....I couldn't swallow my food. So I asked him..since he wasn't going to say it.."You don't like it..do you?" He continued to look down moving his fork around the plate...and he shook his head very slowly.."No".

Now I had to call my homegirl, who is married by the way, if something like this has ever happened to her because I was simply devastated! I just wanted to cry and everything..I'm emotional. Well she told me that this same thing happened to her but WORSE! Her husband throw her food away, went in the kitchen, made himself a sandwich and went in the living room! I was like WOW..at least my bf tried to eat it... as much of it as he could.

I just have to try harder.....I asked him what about it he didn't like but all he could tell me was that everything tasted...weird.

I just don't know what do it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment